Hello! It’s been a few weeks, but you have been on my mind.
The truth is, I’ve been in that special mix of emotions that January brings – anticipation for the new, the feeling of a fresh start, enthusiasm to dig into new goals.
I’m tired. TV sounds really good, and anything that involves sitting on my couch sounds even better. If there was a word that could mean both tired and excited that would be me.
Exc-ired? Ti-cited? A little blah, which a dash of sparkly?
The best thing about this community, and the Don’t Cut Your Own Bangs podcast, is knowing we’re not alone in these feelings. We’re not. Truly. Not in a “misery loves comfort way.” In a, “I see you. I’ve got your back,” way.
I see you. I’ve got your back.
- A preview to upcoming episodes, and what to expect from the podcast moving forward.
- Doubt – Why do we feel it? What does it mean? How does it affect our behavior? And, what the heck are we supposed to do when we feel it?
- I share a journal entry (in real time) as an example for when I last experienced doubt, how I felt, and share a process that could be helpful to you too.
Referenced in the episode:
Ways to connect with me:
- Website: danielleireland.com
- Instagram: @danielleireland_LCSW
- Facebook: @danielleireland_LCSW
- Private FB Group: The Treasured Community